Forecast 65613




This AfternoonA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Heat index values as high as 94. Southwest wind around 6 mph. TonightClear, with a low around 69. South wind 5 to 8 mph. SundaySunny, with a high near 89. Heat index values as high as 95. Southwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Sunday NightMostly clear, with a low around 70. South wind 11 to 13 mph. Labor DaySunny, with a high near 90. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Monday NightA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 68. TuesdayShowers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday NightShowers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. WednesdayShowers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Wednesday NightA chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. ThursdayA chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Thursday NightMostly cloudy, with a low around 50. FridayA chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Friday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 50. SaturdaySunny, with a high near 73.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

 
Supportscreen tag
B